UWC Nepal National Committee
Welcome to the UWC Nepal Application for 2022 entry!
Please read & do the following carefully BEFORE you begin your UWC application:
- The first step, check the eligibility criteria on our website www.np.uwc.org to see if you are eligible to apply this year.
- Take a screenshot of this page so that it's easier to follow the instructions for you later.
- If this is your first time visiting this application page, DO NOT click on Apply now. You need to first register and create an account. So read the instructions below!
- Use a computer, if possible, to work on your application. It's not as convenient on a mobile phone.
- Create a Gmail ID of your own if you don't already have one. Use this email ID to complete your application online and also to communicate with us regarding your application. Use your official name for your email creation and on your application too. Keep it professional!
- Once you have your email ID, please click on Register on the top right corner of this page and register for a survey monkey apply online application account. If you are using a mobile phone, click Log In and then Register to create a new account for uwc application. You will get a confirmation email in your e-mail inbox.
- Don't forget the email that you use and the password you create on the UWC application page. You will need them to sign back onto the site again to work on your application later.
- Please remember that your e-mail account password is different from the password on your UWC application account.
- After your survey monkey account has been created for uwc application, follow these steps to access the UWC Nepal online application — Click Continue to site—>View Programs —> Fill out the eligibility profile.
- For the application route questions, choose UWC National Committee & checkmark on both the UWC Data Protection Policy and UWC Privacy Statement.
- When done, click Save My Profile. Now if you are eligible to apply, you should see UWC Nepal National Committee. If you are not eligible, you will NOT see it.
- Next, click on MORE below — UWC Nepal National Committee on the right — Click APPLY.
- You can save your application in progress and work on it a little bit every day. You do not need to and should not finish your application in one seating.
- Each time you work on your application, don't forget to click on Save and Continue Editing from time to time. This way if there's a sudden power cut, you won’t lose your work.
- When/If you want to exit and come back later, just sign out of the account (click on your name on the top right corner of the page—Click Sign Out).
- To log back into the application site visit here https://apply.uwc.org/prog/Nepal and log in using the email and the password you created at Step 6 above. If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Password and re-create your survey monkey account password.
- You must complete all parts of this online application and submit it by Oct. 17, 2021 (11:59 pm Nepal time) in order to be considered for the selection process for UWC-2022 entry. Submitting an incomplete application disqualifies you.
- When you submit the application, make sure you see the Application Submitted message on your screen. You will also get a confirmation email after you successfully submit the application. Do check your email after submitting your application.
- Application fee and recommendation letters are NOT required at this time for you to apply for UWC, but you will be asked to pay Rs. 2000/- application fee and submit two recommendation letters if you are selected for an interview by the Selection Committee. A fee waiver is available for candidates coming from underprivileged backgrounds.
- If you are unable to do the online application due to intermittent access to the Internet, or for any other reasons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your reasons, and we will email you the application form which you can complete manually, scan it and email it back to us in PDF format. However, if you do have some level of Internet access, it may actually be more convenient for you to do the application online.
If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Good luck with your application! We look forward to meeting you and getting to know you in person.
UWC Nepal National Committee